http://bestflights.co.za/africa/mozambique – Visit for extra data on Mozambique
Mozambique is a rustic in southeastern Africa. The nation is split into ten provinces with Maputo (previously generally known as Lourenco Marques) as its capital metropolis. Mozambique is the world’s Thirty fifth-largest nation at 801 537 km2.
What to see / do
• Gorongosa National Park – An ecologically numerous park
• String of Pearls — The precept islands
• Maputo Elephant Reserve — With about 100 to 300 elephants that reside within the reserve
• Maputo Central Market – Selling recent seafood, fruit and veggies in a energetic ambiance.
• Mozambique Dhow Safaris
• Fort Sao Sebastiao — Oldest standing fort in Africa, started in 1558
• The Jardim Tunduru — A small botanical Garden
• The Railway Station — Designed by Gustave Eiffel
• The National Art Museum — Collection of Mozambican artwork
• Inhambane — A small sleepy historic city about 485km north of Maputo.
• Maputo International Music Festival — Includes piano, jazz, opera and extra.
• Festival of Hope — AIDS Awareness pageant crammed with bands and music
• Tambo International Art Camp and Festival — Celebrating cultural range with dance, drama and reside music.
• Kinani International Festival of Contemporary Dance — Showcasing fashionable dance in all its varieties.