Join us as we go to Cape Town, South Africa in this journey information on a mission to discover one of the best issues to do in Cape Town metropolis.
The Mother City is a melting pot of cultures, cuisines, landscapes to tickle your each fancy. From imposing Table Mountain to colourful Bo-Kaap to pristine Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens you will discover Cape Town appeals to the tradition vulture, foodie and out of doors fanatic in methods few different cities can.
Cape Town is one in every of our favourite cities in the world and we’re thrilled to present you why in this journey information overlaying 30 issues to do in Kaapstad / iKapa.
30 Things to do in Cape Town City Tour | South Africa Travel Guide
Intro – 00:01
1) Table Mountain Aerial Cableway – cable automotive experience to Table Mountain – 00:38
2) Table Mountain National Park for views of Cape Town – 01:01
3) Rooftop Views of Table Mountain – 01:28
4) Scootour of Signal Hill – 03:01
5) Honest Chocolate for Coffee and Chocolate – 03:30
6) Gin Tasting at Hope on Hopkins Distillery – 03:48
7) Victoria & Alfred Waterfront for consuming and buying – 04:38
8) V&A Waterfront Harbour Cruise – 05:05
9) Silo Hotel + Museum for lunch at The Granary Café – 05:15
10) Bo-Kaap for Cape Malay tradition and meals – 05:38
11) Cape Malay Food at Biesmiellah Restaurant – 05:56
12) City Sightseeing Cape Town Bus Tour – 08:33
13) Camps Bay for seashores, meals and leisure – 09:08
14) Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens – 09:32
15) Beau Constantia Wine Tasting – 10:11
16) Castle of Good Hope bastion fort – 11:28
17) District Six Museum – 12:27
18) Slave Lodge Museum – 12:57
19) South African National Gallery – 13:10
20) The Company’s Garden park & heritage website – 13:22
21) Breakfast Brunch at The Company’s Garden Restaurant – 13:50
22) Sidecar Tour of the Cape Peninsula – 15:03
23) Cape Point – Cape of Good Hope – 15:56
24) Penguins at Boulders Beach – 16:10
25) Greenmarket Square buying in Cape Town – 16:28
26) Gatsby Sandwich at Miriam’s Kitchen – 17:11
27) Bunny Chow Curry on the Eastern Food Bazaar – 20:28
28) International Cuisine in Cape Town (Peruvian Food at Charango) – 23:04
29) Street Art Tour of Cape Town with Juma’s – 23:15
30) Nightlife on Kloof Street and Long Street – 23:30
Outro – 24:40
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
Our go to Cape Town journey information documentary covers among the high sights together with a meals information (finest sights throughout the metropolis limits and Western Cape), high journey recreation and the town by day and evening. We additionally cowl off-the-beaten-path out of doors actions you will not discover in a typical Cape Town tourism brochure, Cape Town itinerary or Cape Town, South Africa metropolis tour.
30 Things to do in Cape Town, South Africa Travel Guide Video Transcript:
Today we’re taking you round one in every of our favorite cities: Cape Town, South Africa.
We first visited Cape Town in 2015 as the ultimate cease on a monthlong journey throughout South Africa. However, by the point we arrived, we solely had a few days to spare and the climate was lower than ultimate, so we didn’t get to see very a lot.
We knew we had to return to do the town justice and in addition movie a correct Cape Town journey information for you guys. This time round, we gave ourselves a full week to spare.
Our days had been filled with sightseeing, and with visits to eating places, chocolate outlets, wineries and gin distilleries, so with out additional delay, allow us to present you 30 issues do in Cape Town, South Africa.
And that’s a wrap for our week in Cape Town, South Africa. We hope you loved following alongside and that this information gave you just a few concepts of issues to see, do and eat in Cape Town. As all the time, you probably have another strategies for fellow travellers, be happy to share these in the feedback under. In the meantime, wishing you content travels and see you subsequent time!
This is a part of our Travel in South Africa video collection showcasing South African meals, South African tradition and South African delicacies.
Music by Mike Chino
Songs: Beyond and Dream Chaser